I am so proud of him, this is his third promotion in the two and a half years that we have been in NC (and he has been with his company.) What matters the most of course is that he is happy in his job, which all along he has been. With every step he has made he seems to enjoy his job that much more, but I think as long as he is working with bikes in some capacity (and getting to go for rides with his coworkers on his lunch break) he would be a happy boy!
So we decided to celebrate with a yummy dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in town and follow it up with one of our favorite desserts from Weaver St. Market...
They were on a mega-sale, so we stocked up! Standing in the frozen isle at the store we had to promise each other that if we bought four pints they would last more than just this weekend... Still, I have a feeling tonight is going to involve a lot of sorbet ;)
Thank you Loki, keep the good luck coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment