Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nursery inspiration

This is officially the cutest baby room that I have ever seen...


For more photos visit here:  Zoeys Handmade Haven

I just love how nearly everything in the room is handmade, it really has a sweet homey feel to it.  Zoey is one lucky baby!  The wood crate of stuffed toys in this nursery was actually what inspired me to make the toys I wrote about in my last post.  When it comes time to decorate the nursery (clearly I am super excited already for that part) I have a feeling it is going to have a very similar feel to this one!

The room in our house that we have always planned to use for our future baby has a similar layout to Zoeys room.  Right now we are using the room as an office (and sewing room!)  Here is a photo I took not long after we moved in, it hasn't changed much except we added a chair in the corner under the window...


It is the smallest of our three bedrooms but big enough for a tiny baby I think  ;)  Obviously we are going to need to move out the desk and shelves (and somehow cram them into the guest room) as well as get some new curtains.  I would love to make some just like the ones in Zoeys room.  Ahh I just love that nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment