Saturday, January 28, 2012

64 degrees in January

Today was a beautiful, warm and sunny Saturday in NC.  I can't believe how lovely the weather has been lately.  It feels more like Spring than the middle of Winter!  I started a Fine Arts photography class yesterday and was given a homework assignment to take a self-portrait, so I decided to try and accomplish that during a visit to our favorite meadow just down the road from our house.  Erik and I walked Lucy there, and ended up laying in the grass for quite a while enjoying the beautiful weather, warm sunshine, and each others company  :)

I was able to get a decent picture of myself to turn in for my homework, but my favorite pictures were the ones I took of both of us.





Also, Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Megs who turns 26 today.  Sending you sunshine, love, and happiness on your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment