Sunday, June 30, 2013

Morning bump

No, it's not what you think.  And I said bump... ;)

I had to pop in one more time this weekend to share a pic I took this morning while laying in bed. The first legitimate "bump" picture!


12.5 weeks. hips, bump, belly button, ribs, and sleeping husband feet in background.  Also, yes we have been in our house for 6 weeks and still have no window treatments in our bedroom.  The mornings are very, very bright!

Everyday when I wake up, I lay in bed on my back for a while, and rest my hand on my lower belly.  It's a time I use to connect with the baby, just laying there quietly and thinking about the tiny little peanut growing inside me.  I have noticed a change over the last few weeks, it went from nothing at all to a small round bump in the very lowest part of my belly.  This morning though, it seemed like it had hit a growth spurt overnight!  There was a very obvious roundness that wasn't there the morning before.  I will say though, a full bladder as I usually have in the morning seems to push the uterus way up in the abdomen making things a lot more noticeable, but even still it was pretty awesome.  Keep it up little babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment