Today I am 5 weeks along. I have gone back and forth on doing the weekly updates starting this early, and decided to just check in every so often to document the progress.
I have been feeling pretty great and having few symptoms, up until yesterday and today. Then
wham, hit with such exhaustion that it's almost hard to function during the day. I almost feel drugged, as if someone has been hiding benadryl in my food. I am pretty sure it is related to the pregnancy, because it is not like me to feel quite this tired and "out of it" all day. Although, we are in the last week of the house reno before the big move, and I have been putting in some serious hours there and trying to pack up the old house at the same time, so that might have something to do with it as well. Other symptoms are pretty much the same as last time at this stage. Breasts getting bigger by the day, getting up to pee a few times in the night, and my obsession with citrus fruits has returned! I can't drink water without at least a half of a lemon squeezed into it, and grapefruit has become my regular evening snack. Oh, and one more symptom I would like to blame on this pregnancy if I may... I am so forgetful lately it's getting out of control. I am leaving things at home, forgetting to do things 5 minutes after I remember I need to do them, and don't give me any important tasks these days, cause they probably won't get done! Can I blame this on the hormones?? It makes me feel less silly about being such a ditz lately!
My next post (whenever it may be) will be coming to you from the
new house!! Finally the time has come when we will get to live in the place we have worked our butts off renovating for the past seven months. Saturday is the big move, and I have no idea how we are going to get it all together in time. Both houses are a mess, boxes everywhere, and half of the old house isn't even packed. Somehow, it's going to happen though.
And with all that, I am going to go do what I have been longing for all day - climb into bed and sleep like I mean it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment