Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from our little caterpillar! 



maybe he didn't want to be a caterpillar after all?



Halloween was also Arlo's 10 month birthday (the official monthly update is coming up soon!)  We celebrated the day with our good friends - Rhianna, John, and baby Lyra, helping them pass out candy to the trick or treaters at their house.  I like to think the kids had fun.  I know the adults did!  I am so looking forward to next year when the kiddos will be able to participate in the trick or treating, and would be lying if I said I wasn't already plotting next years costumes....

Arlo the Caterpillar and Lyra the Tardis!  Right before he ripped off her costume - that little stinker...

As for our costumes, I dressed up as Erik and he dressed up as me - floral wrap dress, yellow tank top, big sun hat, and even a chunky beaded necklace.  I have taken an oath not to post any pictures of his costume anywhere on the internets, so I can't share those with you...  But let's just say he made for a very hairy (but adorable) woman, ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment