Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Bee's Mobile

After two failed attempts to write my own crochet pattern, I have finally succeeded on my third try.  My first two attempts were a crocheted monster that ended up looking more like a fat cat, and arm warmers that I just can't seem to finish...  This time, I decided to create my own baby mobile after not finding exactly what I wanted to make online.  It turned out so cute I decided to publish the pattern and sell it on etsy!  I am very excited about this, and have plans to make several more mobile patterns.  The one I just finished is a Bee Mobile, with four happy bees flying around a sweet red strawberry.  I currently have it hanging above my laptop in the living room so I can enjoy it every day  : )







If you would like to purchase this pattern to make for yourself, please visit my etsy store:


Direct link to "The Bee's Mobile" Pattern here:



In other exciting news, the offer we put in on that house a couple weeks ago was accepted!!  We are still in shock and so excited thinking that we could be living in that awesome house in just a few months time.  The sale is of course, is pending the home inspection which will take place this week.  If all goes well, we will be closing next month, the day after my 30th birthday!  Fingers crossed that the inspection goes well.  It is an older home so we expect them to find a few things that need repair, but hopefully the list is short and the repairs are easy...  Hopefully I will be bringing more good news in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment