Included in my new plan to be more fun and adventurous, I also want to take at least one trip each month for the rest of the year. Not even a far trip, or for very long, but just enough to get out of town and see something new. I figured this weekend was the perfect time to start with a spontaneous trip to the coast.
We hadn't been to the beach since our honeymoon last year, and that is unfortunate since we live so close. The coast is just over two hour drive and well worth it even for a day trip. An added bonus, one of my favorite people in the whole world happens to live near the beach, so we were able to spend the afternoon with her as well.
We only had Erik's iPhone for taking photos so please enjoy these few instagrams I snapped while we were there...
![]() |
| Yes, we really needed all that stuff.. |
I like this new me. And I have so much more planned. Hello world, here I come...





No comments:
Post a Comment