Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from Tennessee

 Merry Christmas from the Tennessee mountains!  We are here for six lovely days spending time with my parents and sister Megan who came all the way from Chicago to be here.  Six days of relaxation, eating yummy food, staying in our jammies until 3 or 4pm, and watching old movies.  Six days of not being at work or working on the house.  Ahhhh, just what we needed!

Enjoy these photos taken today of our Christmas together  :)


Our 2012 Holiday card
pretty Megs
Lucy in her new Christmas jammies
Vegan recipe book that Megan gave to us
Power-washer that my Dad gave to my Mom.  Clearly they were all very excited for her!
Erik and his silly new undies
Erik and sweet baby Lucy
we are now the proud parents of a little baby... Roomba.
little sailor whale I crocheted on the long drive to TN.  pattern here
We are having a wonderful time and I wish we could stay for an entire month!  I feel so lucky to be here surrounded by the ones I love.  Life is good  :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the B's!


No comments:

Post a Comment